Reddit Talk AMA with soulful career coach, Liz | u/femhomeec on r/LifeProTips on Friday, March 11th @ 1 PM PST. Ask your questions in advance here!

Liz, founder of Fem Home Ec, is a soulful career coach who brings a soulful approach to the collective about living in harmony and self advocacy. She teaches the art of confidently communicating effectively, setting boundaries, and repatterning common behaviors that keep us away from accessing our true and authentic self happiness. On her TikTok and Instagram she shares things we all experience but don't know how to express.

Ask your questions about:
  • self advocacy
  • finding your purpose
  • burnout
  • impostor syndrome
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reddit Talk is a live audio feature where select communities can connect through voice! Communities can host AMAs or just hang out and have fun. To participate in this talk AMA, visit r/LifeProTips at 1 PM PST on Friday, March 11 to listen in or ask your questions live! You can join through the official reddit app or through the web.

Talk soon!

@322014 Hi Liz!! I am in a constant state of letting myself down.

I am in the corporate grind now, and I do everything in my power to make sure I don’t let my colleagues and my friends/family down, but when it comes to things I need to be my best (finances, forming healthy habits, cooking, fitness, spiritual practices) I’m willing to let myself down. I have the information I need to make the changes, but it’s so hard to find the energy to do some of these things or the motivation to do so in the little free time/energy I do have.

Maybe I sometimes set unrealistic expectations for myself, but I’m not sure how to get out of this rut. I’m definitely a perfectionist and I know I can’t make massive lifestyle shifts in a few days, but I have really high expectations of myself and I just feel like I can’t meet them.

I’d love any advice you have on the matter!