02:00 A.M
Sleep

03:00 A.M
Sleep

04:00 A.M
Sleep

05:00 A.M
Sleep

@leighguevara You might want to be careful working out that close to bed, sometimes it can interfere with your sleep. I would also caution you about trying to do two full hours of exercise every night unless that's a lifestyle you're already used to.

Also, where do breakfast and dinner fit into this schedule? I honestly think it's a bit too rigid unless you're going in planning on not fully sticking to it every day. I think you'll get bored and burnt out very quickly with only maybe two or three hours of downtime scheduled in every day? Assuming that the reading is for pleasure and the hobby time is genuine recreation. But, you can always just try it and see how it goes. You can adjust it if you need to.

Edit: sorry, I think you tweaked it a little while I was replying. Having the time for TV and comics at the end of the day is definitely good and alleviates some of my concerns. Like I said, you can always give it a shot and tweak it as needed.

@patty157
You might want to be careful working out that close to bed, sometimes it can interfere with your sleep. I would also caution you about trying to do two full hours of exercise every night unless that's a lifestyle you're already used to.
I've worked out that much before. But, I see what you're saying. I might just go for 1hr.

Also, where do breakfast and dinner fit into this schedule? I honestly think it's a bit too rigid unless you're going in planning on not fully sticking to it every day.

I'm never hungry for breakfast and I normally don't cook my own dinner. I was planning on doing it most workdays unless something interrupted me.

@leighguevara It's definitely ambitious. Unless you're currently doing something fairly close to that, it's more practical to leave more time for nothing.
  • Condense language learning to leave more room for evening relaxation. That means doing nothing, not learning
  • Condense running/lifting. Run as a warm up or a cool down from your lift. That can trim that to 90 minutes or less
  • Unless you're an evening person, it may be beneficial to swap projects and reading. I expect there's a decent cognitive load to what you're working on. So, earlier the better.
  • Dedicate time specific to eating and bathing. Those shouldn't be afterthoughts to fit between things.
Also, noticed you are only scheduling for seven hours of sleep. I'd recommend you stretch that to eight, even if you don't need it. If you're lifting and running daily, you will likely need more than seven hours.

Obviously it's a learning process. I believe in working up to a filled schedule organically as your body permits. Burnout is a bitch and can be very demoralizing.

@leighguevara I find that I need a lot of rest breaks and thinking time during the day to be able to do my work or lifting properly. I think it would be a too tight schedule for me, but it will be interesting to see how it works in practice for you.